The first round of talks on the second bailout program review between the Greek government and the representatives of the institutions are set to conclude on Thursday
The main issues on Thursday’s agenda will be labor reforms, fiscal developments and the financial sector. The schedule of meetings is as follows:
- 10.00-11.30 – Labor market (follow up)
- 11.30-12.00 – Developments in pension reform
- 13.00-15.30 – Financial sector issues (follow up)
- 15.30-17.30 – Fiscal issues
- 17.30-19.30 – Review and conclusion
The representatives of the institutions will then leave Athens and return in mid-November to resume talks.